A home for your business
Our private offices are perfect options for small companies and organizations to have their own space in a vibrant environment and want to get work done. Join Mox.E Coworking to take advantage of a space that was designed with you in mind.
Take a look inside
Don't just take our word for it. Take a look for yourself at our beautiful, tech-savvy space that's packed with inspiring energy drawn from other driven entrepreneurs and professionals just like yourself.
- Cisco system for video conferencing
- Speaker-tracking video cameras
- Programmable touch pads to access monitors; ability to set up with any computer
- Fiber optic internet
- Adjustable speeds based off demand throughout the building
- Speeds able to be ramp up for special events
- World class building camera security
- Keyless access control at entry points
Starting at $950/month
- Access to the space 24/7
- Fully-furnished office with a desk, chair and air purifier
- Conference room credits
- Printing credits
- Participation in regular member events, trainings and networking
- Access to online virtual community
- 25% off programming courses
Need office space for just a few hours?
We can help you out. Message us below to get more information and reserve a private office for 1-2 people at an hourly, half-day or full-day rate. Daily rates are typically around $200/day. (subject upon office availability)
Ready to dive in? Use this form to get more information and request a tour if you'd like to visit our physical space. We can't wait to meet you.
- What is coworking? Who is it for?
Coworking is where a group of individuals from a variety of businesses and organizations come to a neutral space to work. Members generally pay a monthly rate to access the space to work during business hours.
When you walk inside there is a large, open area filled with desks and tables. Those who have an open coworking membership can come into this space and sit at any available desk to work. There is a coffee and beverage bar so you can stay caffeinated and hydrated during the day.
Phone booths and conference rooms are also available for members to use to conduct meetings and take phone calls.
In the other part of the building we have private offices for businesses and organizations that want a dedicated office space to call their own
- Do you have flexible term options?
Not everyone can commit for long terms at a time, so we have a month to month option as well as a 12-month option. We're here to give you whatever terms you are looking for.
- What kind of parking is available?
Right now there is paid street parking right outside our building in the South Loop, as well as some nearby parking garages. Parking isn't currently included in our memberships.
- Does my membership include a mailing address?
In short, no. Only private offices get a mailing address and our mailbox services included in their membership. However, if you'd like to use our location as your mailing address, you can add that to your membership at a discounted rate. Ask our staff for more details.